Salam, eveyone. Nice to see you tonight, it`s very cold in here, beginning of winter it`s chill my day...hahaha.
Today i just want make a little discuss but it`s very important for moslema`s style. Today i found a nice article from http://affiliate.purefashion.com. They talking about modesty generally, not only for hijabee. I`m so interesting to posting they version about modest guidelines in my own blog.
Modest Guideline (Generally, not for hijabee only!)
- The neckline should not be lower than four fingers below the collarbone.
- The material should not be sheer, very thin, or spandex.
- Shirts should not be tight across the bust.
- The shape of the bra should not be seen in the back (if visible, the shirt on top is too tight).
- The backs should be modest. For example, no strappy backs, halter, or backless garments.
- Tank tops should be modeled only with a shirt, jacket, or sweater over them.
- Should not be too tight, especially in the seat or thigh area.
- Should fit well, but not be skin-tight. One should be able to pull them away from the leg.
- Shorts should be modest. They should not be very short and/or tight. When the arms are straight down at the side, the bottom of the shorts should be below the longest finger. Remember, clothing worn by models on an elevated runway appears shorter to the audience.
- Make sure that "panty lines" are not visible on stage. If necessary, wear pantyhose or a "thigh shaper" to create a smooth appearance in the clothing.
- Should not be very tight fitting.
- Should not be constructed of a material that is too thin. If necessary, wear a slip.
- Should not be shorter than four fingers above the top of the kneecap.
- Should follow the shirt guidelines.
- No sleeveless, strapless, or spaghetti (or other thin strapped) dresses, even if worn with a wrap.
- Dresses should have sleeves or be worn with a shrug.
Undergarments should never become outer garments. Bra straps should not be exposed, etc.
Wow, that`s amazing isn`t? But, Believe or not, Sometimes Hijabee are Extrance from Modest Rule.
I`m still wondering when they call their fashion is modest as hijabee, but they wear something out of rule from modesty. Ever seen hijabee with Unmodest fashion?